Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding- Prince William and Catherine Middleton



Ahhhh, I don't know what the fuss is about. Everyone is talking about it..on blackberry, blogs, the news........Well, i have no choice but to watch it. Anyway, I think the fuss is because everyone thinks Catherine is the next Diana. We'll see but I believe she can fill in Diana's shoes.

So here we are, my workmates and me, sitting in front of the TV, giggling and watching in anticipation of what the bride would wear. Oh, if only they'd start.

Ah, the queen is wearing yellow. I love the brooch she's wearing. And the hats........Victoria Beckham, I love the  Phillip Treacy fascinator and the Loubitin.


Oh, finally, a glimpse of Catherine. I love the lace top  of her dress.


The lovely bridesmaids and page boys look soooo cute.


OMG, Catherine's dress is soooo beautiful and simple made of Ivory and white satin.
Dress by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen



1 comment: