Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fashion Week and Photography

At last the Arise Fashion week is over. Not that I didn't enjoy working on fashion week, but it was 6 days of continuous hard work. I'm glad I have the time to rest and catch up on my much needed sleep now. I met and worked with lots of people - designers, models, stylists, photographers, people I would surely miss. Some of them have even become close friends :). I look forward to seeing you guys again. I was also able to launch my new hobby - Photography, during fashion week. I'm uber excited cos my camera is the bomb. I would be showcasing pictures frequently. So stay tuned. Below are some of the pics from the show. Over the next few weeks, I would be doing a profile on some select designers from all over Africa that showcased on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment